Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Courtesan at the Airport

It was either I spend the money or change the bills into my country's currency? I opted for the 1st choice, spend it.

I already checked in my baggage and had 2 hours to kill in the Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok. Armed with unspent 2,500 Bhatt I explored the shops in the terminal for some buy. Shopping can be overwhelming when shops of all sorts gives you this come hither looks and sexily bidding you to sample her wares. Beauty and health products, shoe, watches and accessories, designer clothing lines, perfumeries, food and restaurants and souvenir shops can unhand even the most steadfast of a person. I, for one, in the steadfast examination, is barely passing. But with just 2,500 bhatt, that watch I was eyeing was out of question ,it was 5,000 plus bhatt. So, I persevered until I accidentally ran into woman in sexy lingerie with smell so good like cinnamon and vanilla. Wow!  it must be my lucky day. A modern day courtesan!

Like lovelorn puppy, I subjected myself to her feminine  wiles and boy it was so good that it sent me to edge - nirvana(as Buddha would define it).   I was in the utter taste of pleasure of sniffing and touching and sniffing and petting. Then I heard her little seductive voice like  whisper to my ears-teasing and tickling me with excitement. Like courtesan she was,  she  sexily batted her eyes and out in luscious red lips are words that I could not forget " What do you want sir?"  running her finger to arms, that  pulled me  even deeper under her spell her and sent shivers to my spine. Daintily I felt her  hands into my pant's and shelled out 1,600 Bhatt out from my pocket and said " Thank you Sir." with the hint of delightful smile-sexy and innocent. As a parting gift she gave me a 100 ml bottle of CKIN2U by Calvin Klein

With sound of cash register still ringing in my ears, the  I moment stepped out of the bordello of fragrances,  I felt a sudden pang of guilt. To salve it? I bought my niece a  Walt Disney watch and my mother a tiger eye bracelet. I tell you, it made me feel better. 


How to describe the smell? I personally don't like heavy musky smell, that would send me or other people reeling with disgust. My leanings for scents goes toward citrus and lemons which I get from this bottle. A spritz of CKIN2U I  and my spirits is uplifted  by the hint of smell of  pomelo leaves. Throw in the frosted tangelo, Cacao bean, Jamaican pepper, shiso leaves, white musk, white cedar and “ultra-vetiver that's takes me to a place where courtesan once plied with me her charms. Ambrosia!    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment