Monday, January 10, 2011

The Fountain of Youth: L-Cysteine Peptide

Out with the old, in with the new! I declare and claim, with vigor, this new mantra of mine. 

I would not deny that I am vain. I constantly search for products for my over all health. I take supplements like fish oil and  vitamin B complex for my skin and mind. I take amino acid to feed my muscles and if that is not enough I drink Virgin Coconut Oil to prevent myself from illnesses. I am a drug addict! As I jokingly announce. Before, I forgot I even followed the bandwagon of Glutathione pill popper. Not that I wanted to have a whiter skin, I am quite happy with my natural tan, but because I wanted supple and moisturized feel of my skin. On top of that, I use only Ivory soap for I like the result it has on my skin and for my daily face cream? I patronize Olay Moisturizing Lotion for its non-greasy formula that I like very much. You might be wondering why I use females products well men's beauty line doesn't work for me. 


All in the name of keeping myself young,  I can say that I was already contended with my beauty regimen until my sister introduced me to a anti-aging pill. At first I was skeptical, it is hard to break old habits, finally I gave in to her sales talk  with her friend who was the one selling it. I bought my first bottle for 1,400 pesos, quite expensive but I gave it a try just in case it works, if not? That money will be written off as an expense of my idiocy. Charge to experience as some would say. Yes! Life is a gamble. That same day I took my first pill, as way to test its efficacy, I did not drink any of my pills and did not applied any beauty products on my face. On the first day, I did not feel any changes.Hmmmm...suspicious. Second day, I felt a change in my skin on my face, it feels soft and moisturized. On the my fourth day, my sister and her friend who told me that my face is looking red with health. I mean, unbelievable how the anti-aging pill works that fast? After, more than a month of using it, I  can now feel a stretch of my skin. The pores in my face has gotten smaller, the skin my neck and chest is looking tight which before an eyesore to my sight and even the blemishes in my face looks fading in color. Lastly, acne and pimples has greatly decreased. My friend who were skeptical at first finally admitted that there is an improvement in my face, she said" there's a certain glow".  So what is the product?      

The product is called Perfect White exclusively distributed by AIM Global. It's main ingredient is L-Cysteine Peptide which is 3-5 times more potent than Glutathione and a great anti-aging agent. To give one's skin a rosy healthy glow, they infused the pill with Astaxanthin which is responsible for their pink or reddish color of some sea water creatures like lobster, salmon, shrimp and crab. Moreover, it  also protects the skin and eyes from UV A and B damage by quenching its oxygen.  Perfect White, also has Apple Polyphenols which prevent skin wrinkling. Lastly, Grape Seed Extracts that is 20 times more powerful than Vit C and 50 times more potent than Vit E. The Grape Seed Extracts acts a scavenger of free radicals that causes aging. In addition, it also protects the skin from the damaging UV radiation from the sun. 

For me this is a perfect product to take than glutathione for does more than making my skin supple and soft to the touch but also the "botox" effect it makes by stretching my skin.  I can attest that it works and i felt the changes already with my  use of my first bottle. I believe that I have found my fountain of youth. 

L-cysteine Peptide is the new Glutathione!







No comments:

Post a Comment