Thursday, January 13, 2011

Multi Level Marketing Won Me Over

I had viewed networking with deep skepticism. I have been invited with a few companies that specializes on networking and I totally fell asleep as some speakers ply me with astrological millions of money on my face. Thank God, I followed my instincts for not committing into their schemes  for I know it was scam. Proven I was right, years after networking companies were on the headlines being investigated  and taken to the courts for  not  actually selling the products that they offer but  making money out of recruiting people for distributorship which was considered pyramid scheme. I am not saying that all networking company was stinking bad , there are some legal companies who deals with honesty and integrity but for me it wasn't my cup of tea or coffee. 

Until recently, my sister convinced me to buy a product and I was intrigued. Out of vanity, I purchased a anti aging pill which they assured to really work. That was enough for me to believe, I entitled to be gullible, can't I? I bought a bottle of Perfect White. To salve my fangs of guilt, I bought my mother a box of C 24/7, a mega supplement or nutritional which is made by Nature's Way. Convinced I was, the products does work. That ended my reservation to register to AIM Global, a Multi-Level Marketing company.

Why did I let go of my skepticism? The primary reason was products used and it worked for me. I believe that I can identify with the company and can actually sell the products they are offering. Second, it will give me a chance to put into practice my selling skill which I dreamt of fulfilling. Thirdly, I don t have spend a lot of money to buy their kit. In business point of view, it is like buying a franchise without the fee and royalties. I can do business my own without a boss to bark orders to me and I don't have to pay a rent, salary and other expenses that goes with a business. Lastly, the company have good running system and trainings that I can exploit or make use which I believe will enrich and enhance my entrepreneurial self.    

Multi Level Marketing (MLM) is business strategy in which a registered person with the company invites a potential distributor to be part of the business to either sell the product or recruit others.  This new distributor will be part of the recruiter's (the upline) as a down line and as the system would suggest this will eventually become a web of downlines and uplines. People in the network can and will generate income based from direct selling of the products and recruitment. Because of the pyramid scheme that was blown out as an illegal activity, MLM has been unfairly associated with it. 


So what won me over AIM Global? Simply, because they good products which I can assuredly sell with no apprehension it will not work. As any legal requirement, the new distributor have to "invest" 75% to make it legitimate. With AIM Global, for the 7,980 that I invested, I get 6000 pesos worth of products and the rest as insurance, medical check up and a 50% of an affiliate school that I or the one I waived  right of  discount my privilege might want to enroll. One of the privileges that AIM Global also offers is the 25% lifetime discount in all  product that if I sell I will get a 25% net revenue and there is no maintaining amount or purchase  to be considered " activated" membership.  That for me is great convincing factor that led me to register with the company. 


Although, I cannot discount the fact that I still have reservations about joining nevertheless, by their products my fears are offset. All I have to do is just enjoy my retailing and make income from it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment