Thursday, January 20, 2011

It May Work or Not: Perfect White

Beaming with excitement over the anti-aging pill and their other amazing products, I signed up with AIM Global- a legitimate Multi Level Marketing Company for me to enjoy the retail 25% discount of all their products and the health and economic benefits it could give me. As soon as I paid my  membership with them,  I started selling my products one the firsts that I sold was the Perfect White, an skin whitening and Anti aging product. I know that it works for me, I still doesn't know that it would work with others. Despite, the doubt, I kept my optimism high hoping that the product could provide the promises it boasted of -  the "botox" effect on the skin and making the skin fairer.

True enough the two persons I sold the product with  discounting me, said that it works and very happy with it for they see results that after a few days of usage. They felt the tightening of the their skin and pores on the face closing up. A good testimony that further gained me more confidence with the product. 

So what are ingredients of Perfect White? It has L-Cysteine Peptide that is 3-5 times more potent than glutathione that was extracted from the yeast. L-Cysteine Peptide acts an agent that will synthesize the natural glutathione that a human body has. The Apple Polyphenol found to be 2-6 times more powerful than Vit C also acts as anti oxidant that will prevent tissue damage such as wrinkles in the face by strengthening the muscle thereby giving the skin the "botox" effect. That is not all, the Grape Seed Extract as one of the main ingredients will, also act as a powerful anti oxidant. Scientific claims state that it is 20 times more potent  than Vit C and 50 times potent than Vit E , compounds that slow down aging. Aside from that, the extract also improves joint flexibility, vision and strengthening the veins and capillaries for better circulation. The Procyanidins present in grape seeds are known to exert anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic and anti-allergic activities in the body. As it is an anti oxidant agent it will also prevent cancer and other tumor from forming. The astaxanthin in Perfect White acts natural sunscreen that will shield our skin from ultra-violet damage. 


Having those ingredients in bottle of Perfect White, it is no wonder that it will work. We are in the age where our environment is slowly deteriorating, our diet laced with preservatives  and chemicals  that  further damage our body immune system and the air that we breathe is full of free radicals that will age us fast . Despite this harsh change, we are blessed by nature on how to protect ourselves through her flora. Now it is for us to decide how to harness those benefits to our health protection.  

No comments:

Post a Comment