Sunday, January 2, 2011

My first order

I joined the networking company because primarily I believe in their products and I am personally a user. I attended their talk first and I was convinced. I realized that I could capitalize by making it a business of what I am using and the other products that the AIM Global has to offer. Since a user, I could add my personal testimonies when selling. True enough, when I showed my brochure con kit to someone, she instantly got excited and order my first product-the  White Light Sublingual Glutathione Spray. 


What is unique about this product is its efficacy and innovation. Being the only spray glutathione in the market it is  far more effective than any glutathione products. Why? once it is sprayed under the tongue  it comes  directly  comes into contact with the saliva enzymes and instantly enters the bloodstream unlike the tablet counterparts that has to go through a hostile environment in the stomach which could lead to degraded substance. One can be assured that 2,500 mg of glutathione and 1,000 mg of Vitamin C contained in the bottle of White Light Glutathione Sp[ray  will be fully benefited by the body. 


We all know that glutathione cleanses the liver of toxins  and free radicals that fast tracks aging  and  bore cancer cells. We have natural glutathione in our body but is it not enough to combat bad elements that will destroy  our health. Cleansing the body is primarily what glutathione does to our body to reiterate it is but we can't generate enough so what does ingesting glutathione do is to supply our body, particularly the liver with substance with extra ammunition against these toxins and free radicals. Not only does it cleanses our body but also affects the pigmentation of the skin to be more lighter and supple. Some would call it side effects of glutathione.



With continued spritz use of White Light Glutathione Spray one can achieve healthy and whiter skin in just 2-3 months. With its mint flavor this product also helps in a good oral hygiene for fresher breath.  





No comments:

Post a Comment